How to Download an Image to an iPhone
Downloading an image from the Internet to your iPhone is an easy to way to save the pictures your friends post on Facebook or any of the cool iPhone wallpapers you find on webpages. (As an examine, we'll use these beautifully designed wallpapers for your iPhone.) Plus, if you use Photo Steam the saved images will instantly be available on all of your other Apple devices. The process is easy, and takes only a second.
Here's how to download images to your iPhone:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- Navigate to a website and find an image that you want to download to your iPhone. We're pointing our browsers to this lovely collection of iPhone wallpapers that we mentioned above.
- Tap and hold your finger on the image until the menu shown below appears.
- Tap Save Image. The image is saved to your iPhone.
- To verify that the image has been saved to your iPhone, select Photos from the home screen. You should see the image displayed in your Camera Roll album.
Congratulations! You've successfully downloaded the image to your iPhone.
Meet Your Macinstructor
Matt Cone, the author of Master Your Mac, has been a Mac user for over 20 years. A former ghost writer for some of Apple's most notable instructors, Cone founded Macinstruct in 1999, a site with OS X tutorials that boasts hundreds of thousands of unique visitors per month. You can email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.